An introduction in brief(s)!

When I was very young, being an only child, I yearned to express myself to others.
The only audience I had were my parents and grandparents, and they weren't much.

When I went to school, my anxiety eased a little but not enough because I always wanted a bigger and better platform.


I guess this blog stems from that deep, subconscious need of mine.

I welcome you, fair reader, to enjoy the quirks that my sick brain is capable of producing.

I don't really care about your feedback, for the most parts, but any suggestions of corrections and about omissions (unintended ones) will be surely welcome.

- Tarun Kumar

P.S. - The last couple of lines means that you can scream all you want about how you totally think that I am the Devil Incarnate or shower praises and compare me to Jesus himself, either ways, I don't give a damn!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOs and DON'Ts FOR E.M.P.L.O.Y.E.E.S.

Situation Based, Love Related, Hindi Poetry